Friday, November 4, 2016

Android to iPhone is so Easy by Neville Percy Parakh

iPhone so easy





Even though I have always used an android or windows device the transition to the Apple platform was seamless.  I found myself having to replace a Samsung Note 4 so I decided to give Apple a try.  Also I did not want to spend six hundred on the newer devices so I opted for the slightly older 5s model.  For $200 this device still garners a ton of power!  Lately it started to seem that the Android platform was becoming really buggy.  So frustrating when your device does not run like it is supposed to.  The day my Samsung Note 4 died was a stressful day because I used the device for my work.  Everyday I depend on Google Maps to get me to all of my appointment on time as well as communicate with my team.  Dependability is paramount so perhaps Apple's cookie cutter approach is the best.  Always defended the Android because of its flexibility and the customization option were endless!  Now obviously I was used to Android and could operate it in my sleep.  However soon it will be the same with my Apple device!





No comments:

Post a Comment