Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Neville Parakh | Table Tennis | Images

:

Neville Parakh Table Tennis



Early on I have developed a love for the sport of Table Tennis and it will continue to be a lifelong sport for me.  I started my love affair with the sport when I was 15 years old at the Chattanooga Table Tennis Club.  Now I had played before during several summers on the tables they had at Chattanooga State.  My dad was good player and taught me the basics of the game leaving myself and my brother the battle it out.  However even with the skills I had developed was not prepared for the club level.  I found myself not able to return the serves of even the lowest level players.  I was thinking to myself, "what kind of rackets are these guys using that is creating so much spin and power".  Had no clue these rackets cost anywhere from $100 to $300 buck!  My first good racket made all the difference in the world and quickly I was able to learn the basics of the game.  Since then I have been fortunate to receive coaching from Richard Mcafee, Keith Evans, Sameh Awadallah, Amy Feng and Lee McCool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment